The hot gas bypass control ensures a constant dew point under different load conditions. The electronic control system in conjunction with pressure and temperature sensors continuously monitors the operating conditions in the cooling circuit and indicates any alarm conditions on the control display.
Both the air cooled and the water cooled version are equipped with an automatic condensate drain on the heat exchanger, which ensures a safe condensate discharge. Volume flows of 2,400 to 6,000 m³/h / 1,413 to 3,531 scfm are covered by the Bora series.
- Safe and economical compressed air drying for operating pressures up to 45 bar / 653 psi.
- 5 sizes for nominal volume flows of 2,430 to 6,060 m³/h / 1,430 to 3,567 scfm – Allows an accurate selection of the appropiate refrigeration compressed air dryer to the respective operating volume flow.
- Hot gas bypass control in conjunction with pressure and temperature monitoring – Safe operation and constant pressure dewpoint under different load conditions.
- Automatic condensate drain on the heat exchanger – Ensures reliable condensate drainage.
- Electronic controller – Includies a display and indication of the current pressure dewpoint, operating hours, service messages, alarm messages with multiple possible individual settings.
- Compact and space-saving design with robust steel housing.
- Scroll compressor – Ensures a reliable compression of the refrigerant at high running, low vibration and low noise operation.