With HRS dryers, the desorption and cooling in the system variation is accomplished with the ambient air drawn in by the blower.
Compressed air will not be used during the desorption or the cooling phase. Since the desorption occurs in counter current flow, low energy consumption is required. The HRS is therefore the most energy efficient option.
- Desorption in counter-current flow to the adsorption direction with externally heated blower air
- Cooling with ambient air
- Designed for automatic and continuous operation (up to 2750 at pressure-vacuum operation)
- Energy-saving (Zero Purge, low desorption temperature)
- Low operating costs
- Easy maintenance
- For moderate climate conditions
- Chemical and electrical industry
- Machine building industry and plant engineering / construction
- Automotive industry