Operation is fully automatic with a guaranteed outlet dew point at one of three pre-selected settings: HED, -20° C / -4° F pdp; ALD, -40° C / -40° F pdp; MSD, -70 °C / -94° F pdp. Each dryer in the 5 – 1000 m³/h / 3 – 588 scfm flow range is enclosed in a protective cabinet with easy-to-remove panels.
All Ultrapac Classic dryers are supplied with preinstalled pre-filters and after-filters. The coalescing pre-filter is equipped with the Ultramat® zero-losscondensate drain.
The compact design of Ultrapac dryers takes up a minimum of floor space.
- Purification package complete with pre-afterfilter and condensate drain — Turnkey system, no additional installation required, all components technically perfectly matched to each other.
- Prefilter with electronic, level-controlled drain — No compressor air losses due to condensate removal means reduction in operating costs.
- All dryers in cabinet construction — Optimal protection against dirt and mechanical damage.
- Generous dimensioned filters — Large filtration surface means lower pressure drop and lower operating costs.
- Display of operating status by LED — High operating safety, since all operating status can be detected easily at any time.
- Intermittent operation standard — Link between dryer and compressor possible on central applications resulting in compressed air savings.
- All sizes available, matched to the compressor flows, with 3 pressure dewpoints each, for choice — Custom made solutions possible, matching exact customer requirements; no oversizing of compressors neccessary.
- Comprehensive option package: Dewpoint depending control, startup device, bypass, pneumatics control, change-over control etc. — Flexibility in application, well thought-out package for economical operation and safe system installation in the compressed air network.