The P.I Mobile lighting Tower are powered by the dependable KUBOTA (or) PERKINS diesel Gensets, has a robust construction and is designed for constant towing, withstand harshest weather and handling conditions.
- 4 powerful 1000 watts metal lamps, which are supported on both ends to enhance durability and long life.
- Elliptical shape reflectors with polishing and oxidation treatment surface with high reflectivity.
- Individual floodlight On/Off switches.
- Auxiliary power socket.
- Enclosure constructed with heavy gauge polyester powder coat finish, vertical type gas spring open door completely with release of the latch.
- Equipped with four lifting eyes and fork pockets.
- 3-section, tubular steel galvanized with black color powder coated 30 ft (9 meter) mast height at full extension for excellent illumination at long distances.
- UHMW glide pads on all sides of mast tubes.
- Quiet 65 dB(A) sound levels at 23 feet (7 m).
- 2500 LBS self-braking winches design for fast and easy tower erection and extension.
- 360 degree tower rotation, provide spring loaded pin-point for light positioning at your work site.
- Tongue weight of 155 lbs (with full load of fuel) allows one person to conveniently move unit around any job site.
- Excellent fuel economy providing up to 65 hours of running time per tank of fuel (127 liters).
- Internal room LED lighting system.
- Quality highway trailer suspension up to 80km/h speed.
- Engine protection include low oil pressure, high temperature, shutdown protection and runtime hour indicator.
- Break light, indicator light, running light, reverse light, parking light and license plate light.
- Manual holder with operating manual book on control panel door.
- Extra 4 metal halide bulbs.
- Adjustable towing tongue height.
- Halogen light.